I browse through Sulit ads alot, usually looking for things that i need or dream of having, i also noted down in my mind a list of what i really want to own or have this 2013, a list of my must-haves!
(in no particular order)
1. A foodcart Franchise. I would love to start my year with a foodcart franchise, something that can keep some money rolling in while i'm at home taking care of my two little kids.
2. iPad. A must have when you want to start a business, i will need this to save my contacts, meetings, the calculator app for keeping track of sales, camera app for those times when i don't have a camera on hand, write down memos, even the games are useful to keep my kids occupied when i'm doing business.
3. Wristwatch with alarm. I definitely need a wristwatch. To wake myself up in the mornings to get my son ready for school, as an alarm to remind me of appointments, and of course to tell me what time it is.
4. L300 cargo van. Perfect for business, for picking up and transporting goods, also great for family trips out of town, large and spacious and not a gas guzzler. A must have for business minded people like me.
5. Running shoes. Since i'm a full-time mom and future business owner, i will need to stay in shape. A few kilometers jog every morning will help me stay in shape and have a healthy body.
6. Treadmill. Let's face it, our weather is so unpredictable, a treadmill will be perfect for those times when i can't go out to jog, rain or shine, i can still work for that healthy body.
7. Portable charger. When i'm on the road doing business or stuck somewhere with a flat tire, kilometers away from help, i can't risk havng my phone or other gadgets die on me, this will be the perfect companion, because staying in touch with people you love or do business with is a must!
8. Compact camera. This is a must have for everyone, including me. Perfect for family pictures, also great if i want to show people snapshots of what i'm selling. Picture taking is also my favorite hobby, i feel happier whenever i take pictures of anything that catches my attention.
9. TV. Another must have for me. After a busy day taking care of my kids and doing other important stuff, a few hours in front of the TV will help me relax a bit and get ready for another long day tomorrow.
10. Disneyland getaway. Of course after working so hard, i deserve to treat my family to a weekend getaway. See my kids enjoy themselves, i get some time off from a busy schedule and relax and most importantly spend some quality time with the people who make me strive to do best at what i;m doing, my family! Life shouldn't be all about work, we should also enjoy it!
There you have it, my must-haves for 2013, for a better future, for a better me and for a happier family. Mind sharing yours?
How about sharing your must-haves below and who knows, you might just get lucky, get one step closer to making your dream come true! All you have to do is comment below the following details:
Facebook profile URL or Twitter ID :
Your 10 Sulit must haves and links:
Full Name: John Doe
FB URL: www.facebook.com/JohnDoe
My Sulit Must haves:
(item 1) - (item 1 link)
(item 2) - (item 2 link)
all the way down to 10.
You might get lucky and take home 10,000 Sulit GC's for being the lucky commentor. :)
5 lucky readers will be randomly drawn to win 10,000 Sulit GC's each!
Can't find what you're looking for, check out Sulit.com.ph and you'll find it there. Guaranteed.
Check out Sulit on
Thanks for dropping by, and please don't forget to comment. Good day!
*This is an official entry to Nuffnang's Start the year right with Sulit.com.ph contest. If this blog entry is chosen, 5 readers of this blogpost will be randomly chosen to win 10k Sulit GC's. The more comments, the better the chance of this blog's winning.
winners will be selected by Nuffnang & Sulit.com.ph on february 25,2013
Winners were posted here, thanks to everyone who participated.